When I spotted the image of this gorgeous nursery, belonging to Chicago Fire’s midfielder Logan Pause and his lovely family, a couple of years back I immediately fell in love with it. It is beautifully balanced and not too over the top as I find most nurseries to be. I also adore the mix of pattern and texture – the amazing exposed brickwork adds so much character. The nursery’s neutral backdrop makes for a calm and fresh room with just a hint of punchy peach and pink colour. The overall look is soft, feminine and elegant – the perfect room for a baby girl!
GET THIS LOOK:
1. If you are not lucky enough to have a beautiful exposed brick wall in your home, why not fake it with this brick wallpaper from Robin Sprong.
2. This tassel garland could be a cool weekend DIY project. If however you have 10 thumbs and no time you can buy paper tassel garland online through My Cherry Blossom.
3. Love the contemporary lines of this natural rubber wood cot available from Mamas & Papas.
4. ADD THIS: Every nursery needs a whimsical artwork or two! This adorable hot air balloon illustration from Mono.
5. What is a nursery without a rocking chair? Inspired by Charles Eames’ RAR Rocking Chair, the Ray Rocking Chair is available from Weylandts.
6. The MANDAL Chest of Drawers can be purchased through Nevada Furniture, South Africa’s Ikea importer.
7. This gold Moroccan pouffe adds just the right amount of glam and dimension to this little girl’s nursery. You can purchase these at Moroccan Warehouse in the Cape Town CBD.
8. This gorgeous geometric wool rug is available at Herringbone.You might also like…