With Christmas only a couple of weeks away we created a snapshot view of 10 awesome items we feel will make beautiful Christmas gifts…this is pretty much my Christmas wishlist! Enjoy and happy Christmas shopping!
1. Persian Tin Soap from Woolworths – the soap is divine…but the gorgeous tin is the show stopper!
2. You see the Le Creuset Strawberry range everywhere nowadays but it doesn’t make this Flower Ramekin with Lid any less desirable! You’ll find most Le Creuset products on Yuppie Chef.
3. I really applaud Mr Price Home for their Proudly South African range of products. Just goes to show you that being patriotic can be affordable! Love the cushions!
5. I love these quirky hand-painted ceramic polka dot milk jugs from Ck-ramics. If you are in the Cape Town area, I know that Ck-ramics are currently showing their wares at the Edgemead Christmas market. Gorgeous!
9. Loads of Living has a stunning range of tea towels with vintage-inspired designs.
10. Okay, so this item is NOT under R200 BUT it’s well worth the slurge (ag, it’s just R20 extra!). If you have ever been to Knead Bakery in Muizenberg you will know that it’s really something special! And now Evan Faull from Knead has launched this AWESOME cookbook, Café Food at Home. I know it’s available from selected Exclusive Books and Woolworths stores. Truly a must-have!
Your kitchen is one of the areas in your home that you spend a decent amount of time in everyday. Now, since open-plan living has become the norm, it is more important than ever to have a presentable kitchen. Whilst entertaining the kitchen will often develop into hub of chatter and food preparation. I really enjoy shopping for kitchenware as there are just so many relatively cheap and beautiful things to choose from. Give your kitchen a little facelift with these under R200 bargain beauties…