We’ve pinned the inspiration image used in this Get The Look to our living room board many many moons ago… and I still love it as much as the day I first pinned it. This quirky lounge setup is from the home of Edina Sæther, author of the blog Nordic Leaves. Edina regularly takes her readers on a bit of a home tour – posting gorgeous shots of her home’s ever-changing interior. Over the past couple of years she has played with different décor accessories and elements, however the configuration above remains my hot favourite. I adore the bold black, white and grey colour scheme of this fresh lounge – with that lovely splash of colour of course! The scatters, fur throw and knitted pouffe also adds loads of interest and texture. It is for this reason that this little lounge makes for a great local Get The Look. If you live in South Africa and would love to emulate Edina’s perfect little lounge, see below…
GET THIS LOOK:
1. Asian- inspired scatter cushion cover from Woolworths.
2. Love this knit geometric scatter cushion in a mix of bold and pastel hues, also from Woolworths.
3. Chenille jacquard scatter cushion with monochrome triangle pattern available from Mr Price Home.
4. Inky black & white rectangular cushion featuring a slight urban design, from Mezzanine.
5. A reproduction of Rebecca Puig’s original artwork featuring the words of John Lennon – framed in recycled grey wood, available via Weylandts.
6. Inspired by Charles Eames’ RAR Rocking Chair, the Ray Rocking Chair is also available from Weylandts.
7. The Gräshoppa floor lamp designed by Greta Grossman available through Crema Design.
8. Savoy Daybed Sofa from Weylandts.
9. Love this woven pouffe-y thing from Woolworths – it’s called the Clio Pod.
10. This Danish designed Tablo coffee table from Normann Copenhagen, available through Entrepo, is cute & quirky.You might also like…