It’s officially moustache season – November marks that very special month in which those who are able to can (and should) grow a luscious ‘stache… especially since it’s for a good cause. Not to mention chicks dig dudes with facial hair!
“Movember is a moustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises funds and awareness for prostate cancer and testicular cancer. At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their Mo, raising money along the way to benefit men’s health.” – please check out Movember South Africa for more info.
Now since we here at The Tabloid lack the testosterone levels to grow a decent moustache (being ladies and all), we thought the next best thing would be to share some lovely local moustache-inspired décor with you…
1. “Moustache Party Kit” by Lovilee available from Hello Pretty – each kit contains cake & cupcake toppers, striped paper straws, stickers, gift tags, and gift paper bags… all, of course, with moustache motifs!
4. “Keep Calm & Grow A Moustache Greeting Card” available from Typo – solid advice… no need to stress, just grow a ‘stache!
6. “Moustache Washi Tape” available from Special Events – Washi tape and facial hair… two of my favourite things!
7. “Mos & Bows Pencil Case” available from Typo.
8. “Moustache Novelty Earphones” available from Typo.