I have wanted to do a Scandinavian Get The Look for quite some time but have never found the perfect inspiration image to work from! THEN I stumbled across this gorgeous Scandi home office space on the My Scandinavian Home blog – perfect! The original office space was styled by Nina Hoist of Norwegian interior blog Stylizimo in collaboration with Danish brand Ferm Living. I quite enjoy the black, grey and white colour combo with touches of light wood and brass to add a that bit of warmth. So for all you lovely folks in South Africa who have a dreamy Scandi space on their bucket list – this is how you can achieve this look….
GET THIS LOOK:
2. Add a bit of texture with this concrete wallpaper from Robin Sprong!
3. Troy Table Lamp available via 5rooms.com
4. Love this Wooden Bottle Vessel crafted from Mango wood available from Woolworths.
5. A touch of black & white romance with this Vintage Shoes Stretched Canvas by Cara Saven via 5rooms.com
6. Dante Deep Tray made from plywood available from Woolworths.
7. Decorative copper bowl with slightly hammered texture from Pezula Interiors.
8. This Knotted Wire Hurricane from Weylandts is meant to house a candle but I think it will also make a pretty cool pencil holder!
9. Adore the minimalist lines of this desk – you can purchase the trestles from 5rooms.com
10. This Shanghai Chair with lovely cow hide seat available from Weylandts is based on Hans Wegner’s Wishbone Chair.
11. This Branch Scatter Cushion from Love Milo is the perfect fit!
12. Oh, how I wish we could more of Danish décor company, Ferm Living‘s beautiful product here in South Africa! LUCKILY, local online décor store Detail’24 now imports a selection of Ferm Living products to SA including this gorgeous Wire Basket!
ADD THIS: For an even more dramatic black & white effect add this Rand Rug from Nevada Furniture (That’s SA’s Ikea importers for those who didn’t know)You might also like…