Get This Look: Fresh Contemporary Lounge
Sjoe, it’s been quite some time since we last did a Get The Look here at The Design Tabloid! When I saw this contemporary lounge setting, featured on Style At Home, I immediately knew I would have no problem sourcing local products for this look. The best thing about this fresh and simplistic room is that it is budget driven and seriously uncomplicated. This white-on-white living room gets all its interest and dimension from its colourful and patterned accessories, while the tree stump tables / stools adds warmth and natural texture.
GET THIS LOOK:
1. Country Road Jeremiah scatter cushion from Woolworths.
2. This Branch Scatter Cushion from Love Milo is the perfect fit!
3. Introduce a bit of colour with this minty chevron cushion from Zana.
4. Add an additional layer by including this super funky rectangular light bulb cushion from Weylandts.
5. I adore this wood and iron desk lamp with its eye-catching red cord – also from Weylandts.
6. Simplicity Wall Clock in white available from @Home.
7. Nothing complicated about this comfy white L-shape sofa from 5rooms.com
8. Solid Jacaranda Stools from LIM.
9. If you struggle to find the right item locally, consider broadening you search to international online shops that ship to SA like West Elm. This Grasslands Throw from West Elm with its Southwest-inspired stencil pattern in a warm palette is just the added dimension this Get The Look needs.You might also like…
Posted on October 24, 2012, in Decor, Furniture, Get The Look, Interior Design, Suppliers and tagged Contemporary, Decor, Decor Ideas, Design, Fresh & Simplistic Lounge, Furniture, Get The Look, Home, Interior Design, South Africa. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.