Get This Look: Victorian Bathroom Blues
By MaricaI found this cheery little (modern) Victorian bathroom while trawling Pinterest, one of my new
obsessions hobbies. So we decided to do our own version of “GET THE LOOK” (hopefully the first of many)!
GET THIS LOOK:
1. Meadow Chandelier – The Lighting Warehouse
2. Single Ended Victorian Bath – Victorian Bathrooms
3. Round Sabre Leg Side Table – Pierre Cronje (isn’t it just drop-dead gorgeous!)
4. Free-standing Bath Mixer – HansGrohe
5. Temple Figurine – Woolworths (If, like me, you don’t really do the whole temple figurine thing; Woolworths also has some lovely big ceramic candle holders (get a couple and group them) find them: here).
6. Aqua Bath Sheet – @Home
7. White Bath Mat with Geometric Pattern – www.towels.co.za
8. Ginkoleaf Fabric in Aqua – Lula Fabrics OR:
9. Assyrian Vine Fabric, colour: Luna – Hetrex Fabrics (It’s from the beautiful IMAN range)
ADD THIS: Add a splash of colour with a beautiful potted orchid.
Posted on July 22, 2011, in Decor, Furniture, Get The Look, Interior Design, Suppliers and tagged Bathroom, Blue, Decor, Get The Look, Interior Design, South Africa, The Design Tabloid, Victorian. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.