10 Essentials for a lazy winter’s evening…
At the moment in time, we are going through our winter season here in SA. Having said that, in Cape Town we are experiencing the most gorgeous warm winter days, when it should actually be grey, wet and cold days (much like it was up until about 10 days ago).
BUT – I am not fooled. Those cold, wet and grey days are going to be back. And when it does, I hope you have that the 10 Décor/Lifestyle essential below will be found in your living room.
1. Comfortable sofa to stretch out on. OR that easy chair in antique leather that shouts out “sink into me”. This comfy sofa is from Klooftique.
2. Ottoman or footstool, onto which to lift up your feet. Ottoman from JVB.
3. Scatter cushion in warm tones filled with part goose down inners – to further ‘sink’ into. Scatter cushions from Cushion Snob.
4. Warm winter throw blanket. Beautiful fluffy throw from Loads of Living.
5. Fireplace with the real thing going OR heater if no fireplace. Image via Pinterest
6. A side lamp or standing lamp- both for the ambient effect / reading. GORGEOUS brass Lab Light from Anatomy Design.
7. A good sized TV. Image via Pinterest
8. Slippers. These funky sheepskin beauties are from Sheepskin Slippers via Etsy. Love the colours!
9. For the ‘I don’t watch TV’ people – a good book or magazine. Image via Pinterest
You now have the essentials for a toasty winter’s evening at home. Catch up with you again soon.